300 g of beef (neck)
2 tablespoons of tomato paste
300 g of potatoes
100 g of plain flour
100 g of lard
½ teaspoon of ground caraway
1 tablespoon of ground paprika
3 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon of marjoram
2 liters of water or broth
2 tablespoons plain flour
1. Fry the diced onion in lard until golden and add the diced meat.
2. Fry again, add tomato paste, ground paprika, ground cumin, pepper, and salt.
3. Mix everything well and fry again.
4. Dust with flour and fry.
5. Pour with water or broth, boil, add diced potatoes, and cook for about 30 minutes.
6. Season with grated garlic, salt, pepper, and marjoram.
The soup tastes best with fresh bread or a roll the next day.